Prev/Next: All Themes
- Author: Bino Kochumol Varghese
- Minimum Hugo Version: 0.41.0
- GitHub Stars: 5
- Updated: 2023-05-30
- License: MIT
- Tags: Blog Bootstrap Company Light Minimal Multilingual Portfolio Responsive
Lightbi is a minimal and clean blog theme for Hugo.
- Responsive, mobile-first design
- Syntax highlighting
- Social-Media Share buttons on posts.
- Menu location indicator.
- Multilingual support. (with language selector)
- Cover image for each post (with Responsive image support).
- Light/Dark theme (automatic theme switch a/c to browser theme and theme-switch button).
- Google Analytics
- SEO Friendly.
- Other Posts suggestion below a post
- Commit SHA on the footer
- Self Hosted assets for GDPR / EU-DSGVO compliance
- Beautiful icons with Bootstrap Icons
Install Hugo and create a new site. See the Hugo documentation for details.
hugo new site <name of site> cd <name of site> git init git submodule add https://github.com/binokochumolvarghese/lightbi-hugo echo "theme = 'lightbi-hugo'" >> config.toml hugo server
After the above copy the contents of
exampleSite to the
content folder in your website.
Checkout the wiki page for detailed documentation of the theme features.
- Beautiful Hugo from which Lightbi was forked.
- Unsplash for Images.
This is an adaptation of the Beautiful Hugo by Michael Romero. It supports most of the features of the original theme, and many new features. It has diverged from the original theme over time, with several updates.
MIT Licensed, see LICENSE.