Prev/Next: All Themes
Eureka is a feature-rich and highly customizable Hugo theme.
- Authors: C. Wang R. Ma
- Minimum Hugo Version: 0.74.0
- GitHub Stars: 0
- Updated: 2022-06-01
- License: Apache 2.0
- Tags: Blog Dark Docs Light Multilingual Personal Responsive
English | 简体中文
Eureka is a feature-rich and highly customizable Hugo theme. Using Eureka allows you to customize and deploy your website quickly and easily.
Eureka is committed to providing an elegant, feature-rich and highly customizable theme for Hugo.
If this project is helpful to you, you can give Eureka a star and follow my Github.
Read Getting Started to learn how to build and deploy your website. Or check the latest Demo and Project Repository to start exploring!
- Getting Started: In Getting Started you will learn how to quickly build a Hugo site with Eureka.
- Homepage Configuration: In Getting Started, I believe you have successfully run the Hugo site using Eureka. In Homepage Configuration you will learn how to customize the website homepage.
- Content Management: You have configured the website homepage in Homepage Configuration. Next we will add some content. Content Management will lead you to understand site content structure and editing skills.
- Customize Eureka: In Content Management, you have already learned about all kinds of content of Eureka. Next, we will introduce Eureka’s customization options. Customize Eureka will lead you to understand how Eureka is configured and its options.
- Multilingual Mode: In addition to Content Management and Customize Eureka described above, Eureka also supports Multilingual Mode. Multilingual Mode will lead you to understand how to build a multilingual site.
- Update Eureka: Update Eureka will introduce different ways to update Eureka.
Sites Using Eureka
- and more…
Are you using Hugo Eureka? Add the
hugo-eureka topic on your repo! 🙌