Always do what's next
Salesian High School - Goshen, NY
Jan 1954 - June 1956
Bishop Dubois High School - Harlem
Jan 1953 - Dec 1953
Cardinal Hayes High School (Expelled) - The Bronx
Sept 1951 - Dec 1952
Stand-up Comedian at Usually HBO - Everywhere
Jun 1959 - Jun 2008
- Started in a comedy duo with Jack Burns, a fellow DJ from Texas
- Arrested with Lenny Bruce when he told the police that he did not believe in government issues IDs
- In the 70s I blew up in popularity with the Seven Dirty Words routine
Film Actor at Movie People - Los Angeles, CA
Sep 1987 - Jan 2006
- Started in a supporting role in Outrageous Future, a hit comedy
- Became the time-traveling mentor, Rufus in Bill & Ted’s Bodus Journey
- Final movie was a voice acting position in Cars as the character Fillmore, the green 1960 VW Bus
Radar Technician at United State Air Force - Bossier City, LA
Aug 1956 - Jul 1957
- Trained and practiced as a radar techinician at Barksdale Air Force Base
- Moonlighted as a disc jockey at local radio station, KJOE
- Labeled as an ‘unproductive airman’ by his superiors and was given a general discharge
- Court-martialed three times, and also received many nonjudicial punishments and reprimands
- Some people see things that are and ask, Why? Some people dream of things that never were and ask, Why not? Some people have to go to work and don’t have time for all that.
- Don’t tech your children to read… teach them to question what they read, teach them to question everything.
- Trying to be happy by accumulating possessions is like trying to satisfy hunger by taping sanwiches all over your body
- Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot and anyone going faster is a maniac?
- Think off-center
- It’s all bullshit, and it’s bad for ya
- Not only do I not know what’s going on, I wouldn’t know what to do about it if I did.
- Seven dirty words