The main features of this theme include:
* Supports taxonomies of tags, categories and series with their own pages
* Pagination of content lists
* RSS Feed with complete entries
* Open Graph, Schema.org and
Twitter Cards support
* Fully customizable menu entries in the header
* Footer with fully customizable links and RSS
* Customizable favicon (will report correct mime type for png files)
* Relies on chroma for syntax highlighting
* Not even one external request (privacy!) - Everything needed is part of this
theme (Fonts, CSS, JS, …)
Just download the theme or clone it into
your themes/ directory:
$ cd themes && git clone https://github.com/spookey/slick.git
Then reference it in your config:
theme = "slick"
Or when building the site, pass it in to the CLI:
$ hugo -t slick
Your config file will hold all your options.
Please have a look into the exampleSite folder for a working example.
It is highly recommended to make some adjustments to the main
and the footer menu (e.g. to link to your About page).
Please have a look inside the package file for commands and
tools required for building.
Use npm version to tag a commit.
Contributions are welcome.
If you are adding a feature, fork the repository, create a new branch
for your feature and submit a PR.
Please make sure to put documentation for your new feature:
- Place a comment about what your feature is doing above the code.
- If making additions that will affect the config file, make sure you update
the config.toml in the exampleSite folder.
Submit a new issue with information about your issue and/or bug. If you
have a solution, then submit a new PR with the guidelines posted above in the
features section and link your issue to it using the keyword