One is a minimal blog theme for Hugo, which is forked from onetwothree. A demo is available here.
Differences from original onetwothree
It provides some new features and simplifications. I tried to keep it minimal with less configuration to write a blog rather than play with a theme instead.
- Add archives support for all posts in a single page
- Homepage displayed with 7 latest posts default instead of the whole
- Sytax highlighting with highlight.js
- Google Analytics support
- Full-text RSS support
- Fix critical bugs such as relative URL managent etc
- Remove the style “2” and “3” in adittion
- Remove PREVIOUS and NEXT links at bottom of posts
- Remove twitter components integrated
- Remove round edges style of images
- Remove tags displayed following each titles at homepage
- Change preformatted style of hyperlinks, code block and blockquote
- Change posts location to content/posts as hugo Quick Start
Clone this repository to your hugo theme directory.
git clone https://github.com/resugary/hugo-theme-one.git themes/one
hugo server -t=one
Create New Posts
Posts should generally go under a content/posts directory, you may start like this:
hugo new posts/hello.md
Create a fixed Page
Fixed pages such as an About page should be present at the root of the content directory:
hugo new about.md
To enable Archives, you should create a new file called archives.md:
hugo new archives.md
# then add the following line in the front matter
Copy the config.toml in the root director of your hugo site.
baseURL = "https://example.com"
languageCode = "en-us"
title = "My Hugo Site"
theme = "one"
googleAnalytics = "UA-123-45"
navigation = ["archives.md", "about.md"]